This page contains tools for creating scenery for the X-Plane flight simulator.
- 2015/07/20 - SeaTraffic 1.30
- New small foot ferry (used in ~2300 routes) and small vehicle-carrying ferry (used in ~1400 routes).
Support for replacing the plugin's default ship models.
- 2015/07/06 - SeaTraffic 1.20
- Updated route database with ~1200 more routes.
New vehicle-carrying river ferry (used in ~600 routes) courtesy of Roy Leonard.
- 2015/05/24 - GroundTraffic 1.51
- Fix for running on case insensitive file systems (i.e. Linux).
Debug route paths are drawn in the Local Map.
Register DataRefs with Data Ref Tool.
- 2014/09/21 - AutoGate kit 1.61
- Added human marshaller.
- 2014/07/31 - OverlayEditor 2.49
- Support for geo-referenced GeoTIFF and JPEG2000 background images.
Support for OSX Yosemite.
Faster drawing of networks.
- 2014/07/31 - X-Publish 1.25
- Reports origin of third-party library files.
Support for OSX Yosemite.
- 2014/05/12 - SketchUp2XPlane 1.70
- Fixes for use with SketchUp 2014.
Misc fixes for importing and exporting animations.
- 2014/04/09 - SketchUp2XPlane 1.60
- Fix for complex and non-axis-aligned animations.
Fix for importing objects exported from 3dsMax.
Cosmetic improvements to the animation dialog.
- 2014/03/09 - AutoGate kit 1.60
- Added SafedockT2 DGS.
Cosmetic improvements to Safedock2S DGS.
Safedock2S and SafedockT2 DGSs can display any valid ICAO aircraft designation (when used with AutoGate plugin 1.60 or later), and display “ID Fail” if the aircraft does not have a valid boarding door location entered in PlaneMaker.
Fix animation of the three-tunnel variants of the perpendicular jetways.
- 2014/03/09 - AutoGate plugin 1.60
- Support for DGSs that can display arbitrary ICAO aircraft designations.
Don't sound alert when plane stops at a “standalone” DGS.
- 2014/02/19 - SketchUp2XPlane 1.59
- Fix for “Ground” draped faces.
Only emit a TEXTURE_LIT statement in the .obj file if a _LIT texture file exists.
- 2014/02/13 - OverlayEditor 2.48
- Restores support for MacOS 10.5, Windows XP, and for non GLSL-capable hardware.
Objects can be imported by dragging from Finder/Explorer and dropping on the List of Objects.
Support for “roof objects” and fixes for v8 & v10 Facades.
- 2014/02/09 - SketchUp2XPlane 1.58
- Fix for setting a keyframe on a scaled component.
- 2014/02/04 - X-Publish 1.24
- Support for GroundTraffic 1.50.
Support for aircraft Lua scripts.
Fix for running on MacOS 10.8 and later.
- 2014/02/04 - GroundTraffic 1.50
- New “highway” statement for sending a flow of traffic over a highway or bridge.
Objects follow each other over shared route segments.
Objects are labelled with their current state in debug mode.
- 2014/01/12 - SeaTraffic 1.10
- Updated route database with ~500 more routes.
Foot ferries have lit windows at night.
Skip ferry/transporter bridges.
Fixed route builder script.
- 2014/01/08 - OverlayEditor 2.45
- Fix for first run on MacOS 10.8 and later.
Less aggressive trackpad zoom on MacOS.
New document icons.
- 2014/01/02 - AutoGate kit 1.50
- Added jetways that are perpendicular to the aircraft.
Beacon illuminates while jetway is moving (when used with AutoGate plugin 1.50 or later).
- 2014/01/02 - AutoGate plugin 1.50
- Alert sounds while jetway is moving.
|© 2004-2013 Jonathan Harris